The PayOli Solar Advisor is the brand ambassador and principal point of contact for customers. It takes resilience, people skills, self‐motivation and teamwork to be successful. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of our brand, our culture and educate potential customers about our services.
You will engage in conversations, qualify homes for solar and schedule in‐home or virtual consultations with your teammate counterpart, Solar Appointment Coordinator.
- Professionally represent PayOli as an ambassador to our vision, driving increased solar awareness.
- Engage customers in company events and networking, offering them PayOli's services and solutions.
- Meet team and individual sales goals set each month.
- Collaborate with Appointment Coordinators to help them qualify leads, discuss the design of systems with Engineering, and close deals.
- Develop and nurture relationships with our internal team sand external partners.
- Conduct solar seminars and events for 20 or more people in Solar Parties or other marketing events.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position is highly preferred.
- Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools.
- Flexible working evenings or whenever prospects are available.
- 2 years of customer service experience -high customer interaction.
- Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways.
- Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy and people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to show value and explain product technical advantages.