The PayOli Solar Human Resources Manager will be able to recruit, screen, and interview job applicants, while handling compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations. You will have excellent communication and organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, you should be committed to both meeting and exceeding company goals and objectives.
- New hire scheduling and process of all paperwork associated with the onboarding of new employees; including but not limited to drug test results, I-9,W-2,and application process.
- Ensure the accuracy of all information in the payroll system and CRM.
- Reconcile medical and other benefit bills and ensure billing accuracy.
- Assisting employees with insurance issues and HR paperwork processes.
- Receive and organize payroll data from managers to ensure the accuracy of payroll submissions.
- Provide and organize training and development plans for all employees.
- File documents into employee electronic files.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in an HR management role.
- Fluent and advanced English; conversational Spanish required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools.
- Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, and people skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute strategic goals and delivery of results.