The PayOli Solar Business Development Manager is an experienced growth-oriented professional able to expand our EV charging business. You are driven, self-motivated and able to lead and assist in negotiations, develop new clients and nurture sales opportunities leveraging your knowledge of EV Charging and Energy Storage Solutions (ESS).
- Identify, develop and execute strategies leading to maintaining existing businesses and developing new ones.
- Proficient with email, MS Office, CRM tools, LinkedIn, Hubspot, etc.to manage the business development process.
- Lead and/or coordinate project development.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders, project developers, and other market participants.
- Supporting the development of annual business and strategic plans and budgets.
- Conduct market research and industry events to stay current and competitive on market trends.
- At least 2-3 years of business development experience in solar is preferred.
- Energy, Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Solutions, or Energy Storage Solutions (ESS) background is a plus.
- A self-motivated and self-disciplined attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build influential relationships with clients.
- Proven success in development strategies.
- Demonstrated quantitative, qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to show value and explain product technical advantages.
- Reasonable level of financial analysis skills, including familiarity with accounting principles and financial reporting.