The PayOli Solar Installer is responsible for assisting, organizing, and performing equipment placement, array layout, racking installation, and module arrangement. In this role, the team values quality, safety and production. As a solar installer, you value and service your customers in helping them switch efficiently to solar.
- Layout, assembly, and installation of the solar array and mounting system.
- Assist with the electrical wiring of the products. Prepare and clean up the jobsite.
- Provide exceptional customer service, to every customer, throughout the installation process with a professional appearance and attitude.
- Additional duties may be required as needed.
- 1+ year(s) prior experience in solar installation/roof work including rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs, and performing repetitive duties such as lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time is preferred.
- General construction/framing or electrical experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday. Self-starter, integrity, passion, high energy, and people skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and professional demeanor.